Monday, December 6, 2010

Pink Hippo Party #6

This week I have been up to nothing but trying to bond with my couch while I recovered from a very bad sinus infection (I immediately go asthmatic yuck)
But I did get featured by Amie @ http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com/
for my Scrapbook Picture Frame

You guys made some pretty amazing things this week.. so here are my favorites

The best way to upcycle a pair of mittens and a leftover container by Beth

The most fashionable way to wear your gloves by Allison

Cutest way to make your cookies last forever by Christina

The best way to have a snowman all year round by Marissa

So ladies grab your featured button and wear it with pride!  You deserve it!

Here are the rules to Party!

1. Grab a party button
2. Link back to this party
3. Link to your specific post and not your home page
4. Become a follower (cause it's just nice)
5. Don't forget some love to your fellow crafters.. everyone loves a compliment!

Now let's get this party started.. who's first?




 


8 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Thanks so much for mentioning my Snowman Family. Gonna snag a button & my blog will wear it proudly!
    http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, found you thru the Brassy Apple! Glad I did. Thanks for the Monday Party and I'm a new follower and would love for you to hop over and visit! Follow back if you like...
    Will be back to visit.
    Blessings,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up to your party and I am your latest follower. Please come follow me back at www.diybydesign.blogspot.com. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah thanks for featuring my snowman I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling better today...congrats on your feature. It is always such a great feeling when someone showcases your stuff, right? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopped by to grab the featured button. Thanks so much for featuring my "Forever Burlap Cookies", it is an honor that is truly appreciated!:)

    http://thetatteredtag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete