Thursday, December 16, 2010

Nutella Cookies

I LOVE Nutella!  It's creamy texture, it's chocolatey goodness!  And I thought it would make a super yummy cookie! 
So here is my Nutella Cookie recipe:
Ingredients:
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup Nutella
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup white sugar for decoration
Cream the butter, sugars and nutella together.  Add the egg and vanilla.
In a separate bowl mix the flour, baking soda and salt. 
Add flour mixture to the nutella mixture and combine. 
I use a cookie scoop to make balls and then roll them in a bowl of sugar. 

Place them on the cookie sheet 1 inch apart and press with a fork.
Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.. depending on the size of your cookies.  Mine are pretty big!  I bake 10 minutes then turn the cookie sheet and bake the rest of the way. 
They are soo crunchy and delicious!  Hope they become a new favorite for you too!
I am sharing with

Love,
Pinkapotamus
Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments:

  1. These cookies sound delicious!!! Cannot wait to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am eating a little toast with Nutella as we speak. Such good stuff! So excited to try this recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Happy Holiday
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, would never have thought of this! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee! I like to eat nutella straight from the jar...not sure I have enough to make these:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to admit... I've never tried Nutella.
    But these look yummy! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm having a problem with putting your button on my blog. Best wishes for a wonderful Christmas Season. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Sarah will die if she hears about those, so don't tell her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Nutella, too! These cookies look so delish - can't wait to try them. Thanks so much for sharing and Happy, Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Nutella! These sound great! Hoping you'll visit me at Sew Chatty and link up to Made With Love Monday! Wishing you a very blessed Christmas! http://sewchatty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete