Thursday, December 16, 2010

An Apple for the Teacher!

It's that time again!  Time to get thinking creatively about what to give the teacher for Christmas.  This year I thought it would be fun to give the teacher an apple.. so I made her one .. for her desk!
Of course, I also made her a few different kinds of cookies, nutellas, snickerdoodles and chocolate crinkles!  Oh Yum!

I wrapped each cookie package in pretty bags and tied them with a bow.
Then I wrapped it all up in a holiday themed basked and tied with an even bigger bow!

What did you give your teacher's this year?
I am sharing with Wickedly Crafty Saturday @ http://wiccanmakesometoo.blogspot.com/
and Scrappy Saturdays @ http://www.scrappy-gifts.com/
Love,
Pinkapotamus

4 comments:

  1. Our teachers can't accept gifts from students, due to some can't afford to give and other's can, so something or other and the term BRIBERY which did away with all gifts to teacher. However; the teacher's can accept "classroom" gifts, which mean's the classroom get the gift, so the teachers make out list of things the classroom can use such as games for when it's rainy, or way to cold to go outside to play or stickers, or what not. Also, there is not a gift exchange, but a book exchange between the students (I really like this). So this year we sent the game of Clue to school with my 2nd grader, and Apple Scrabble and Pictionary Card Game with my 5th grader as the classroom gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wonderful idea to donate to the classroom instead of to the teacher! We are asked to donate money to the teacher gift.. but I prefer to give something a bit more personal.. Love the idea of the book exchange.. we did that last year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking this up to Wickedly Crafty Saturdays! Awesome teacher's gift. I am sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! What a great gift! Those treats look yummy too! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete